Friday, April 11, 2008



SUPER SAVING SATURDAY!



Thanks for tips from Money Saving Mom I made two trips to CVS this week. I was able to purchase all these items for $3.31 oop (out of pocket)!! I also earned $41 in ECB for my future trips to CVS!! I'm a very big fan of CVS!! Here is a list of what I purchased!

5 Excedrin
2 Fabreze Effects
1 Fabreze Noticeable Kit
5 Sunsilk hair products
1 Johnson & Johnson Melt Away
2 CoverGirl foundations
2 Pepcid Ez Chews
1 3-Pack Softsoap
1 4-Pack Scott Tissue

According to my receipt I saved $116.50! My sincere thanks to Money Saving Mom for sharing deals on her site! For more Super Saving Saturday post please visit Moneysavingmom.com!



9 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Nice job!!! It's so much fun shopping, especially when I get share my fun with a friend. :-)

Can't wait to see what next week brings.

MJ

Anonymous said...

" SUPER SAVING SATURDAY! Thanks for tips from Mo...":

~Crystal~ said...

It was nice getting to meet you today out getting some deals! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around town. :)

Lady Why said...

Not to be a nag... but this post was coming up on THREE SATURDAYS AGO!!!

Since you're taking requests, I'd like to see some garden pictures please!

Lori said...

I REALLY REALLY REALLY need you and MJ to teach me about to CVS!

all in the family said...

You guys need to update this blog! I know you have had atleast 2 reasons to update it. Cough:: Got to blow the dust off....

Congrats!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

I love your header, how pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Blessings,

Alyssa

Kathie said...

Enjoyed visiting your blog today.
Blessings from Costa Rica

Beeb said...

Great job!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! Good luck, and I hope to see you again for next week's giveaway!

-Beeb