Friday, January 04, 2008

MORE BARGAINS!!!!!



I heard that Target started a 90% off Christmas merchandise today!! We raked in the bargains! Here is a list of things we got:
2-12 packs of Coke ( 2- FREE 12 pack coupons)
2-16 month calendars...$0.59 each
4 boxes of 350 clear lights...$.089 each
3 Large green bowls (for popcorn)...$0.19 each
3 sets of 4 cereal bowls....$0.19 per set
3 sets of 4 cups...$0.19 per set
4 sets of earrings...$1.38(total)
4 bags of Hersheys Kisses..$0.27 each (4-$0.50 coupons)
Christmas Card Cookie Kit....$0.99
2 Large boxes of wrapping paper...$1.29 each
Dora ornaments...$0.69
4 cans of Chicken Noodle soup...$0.60 each (2-$0.50 coupons & 1 $0.40 coupon)
our grand total....$13.41!!!!!!
I have a friend that works at Target and when she saw me coming to the Checkout area she said "I've been watching for you today!" What can I say I love a good bargain!!! My daughter's comment was "Target is going to ban you from coming in their store!"

2 comments:

Lady Why said...

Outstanding deals!! I'm going to go get some of those bowls. Just think of the great things you could put in them and give as gifts next year. The possibilities are endless!

Sarah said...

My target people make comments like that too! At least they see me coming :)

Do you do the Target coupons too?
(ps- found your site through Money Saving mom's!)