Thursday, February 08, 2007

So I promised Miss Poppins that I'd blog more about my trip, so here it is. The second port we went to was Costa Maya. It was pretty, but you could definetly tell that it was a tourist spot!! There were alot of stores and Kiosk's(sp?) in basically this big circle. There were pools right on the beach. We got a table pretty close to the pools. It was really nice. Me and Madison both got Mexican dresses while we were there. Her's was red and mine's green!!haha We wore them to dinner that night and everyone seemed to like them. While we were sitting at the table just hanging out, Sophie(1 of my "cousins" 4 the week) who's 6, found some snails and then named them and made up a whole story about them. There was a daddy snail and a momma snail. It was really cute!!!


Me and Madison in Coasta Maya





3 comments:

Lady Why said...

Oh my goodness! That looks so warm and amazing and SUNNY!! I think I might have to go live there forever!! What a little piece of heaven on earth!

Anonymous said...

Did you see my glasses?

Lady Why said...

Oh yes! I noticed those gems! You're really stylin' in those smart shades!!